xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: How to recursively read from sql database
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:47:37 GMT
Otmar Vobejda wrote:
> Hi, i'm a beginner in the Cocoon domain and first problem, what I'd

Otmar,

Sorry, but this is the wrong list for this discussion, you should
email the cocoon user list.  This list is for the further development
of XSP.

J.

to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance
with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or
other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient
Experian Limited (registration number 653331)
Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80 1TH