From Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Korm...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject Re: Rasterizing via API
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:58:18 GMT

Hi,

VASQUEZ_JASON@LILLY.COM wrote:
> I am attempting to create a Servlet that will be able to transcode an
> arbitrary SVG String into a PNG.  I took a look at the source for the command
> line rasterizer utility, and based my work from that. (my source pasted below)

Well, the current batik cvs base contains a new API for transcoders which must
be much easier to use and contains bug fixes. We hope to provide a new public
(development) release of batik in few days.

I propose that you will start working on this new version instead of the current
one which is (my fault) really not user-friendly.

Thanks for your comments,
Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann