From Kiril Sramko <ki...@codamax.com>
Subject Getting the length of a String in px?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:26:33 GMT
Hi, I just started with SVG, cocoon and batik.

I can't find a solution in the docs for the problem I've got to solve. I need
to know the length of a string I'm getting from a XML-file in px for the
width of the generated JPG. Im formating this string with different
CSS-styles, so I have to account the style.

Is there a way to generate just the graphic of the string with  a CSS-file in
the buffer an the detect the width of the graphic?

Thanks in advance

Kiril Sramko