From Stephane Hillion <shill...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: CVS??
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:18:36 GMT
On Monday 30 July 2001 21:24, Brent L Johnson wrote:
> I see theres a new 1.1 release candidate out - I upgraded to that just to
> see if I still get the ClassCastException when I try and do a
> deepCloneDocument() on a Xerces document type.  Of course, I still get the
> same error.

deepCloneDocument() throws a ClassCastException?
Wasn't it importNode()?
I just committed a fix for this one.

> I went to the apache CVS repositories hoping some ongoing development would
> be there but Batik doesnt seem to be listed, and the CVS link from the
> batik page is broken.

The apache CVS repository has recently moved.

To access the batik module you must type:
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co xml-batik
--