From Peter Becker <pbec...@meganesia.int.gu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Orthogonal Question: SVG from Powerpoint?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:18:27 GMT
Hello Denny,

no, I usually go either straight for the source or I use WebDraw to get
a starting point. Since WebDraws rendering is sometimes quite different
from Batiks interpretation I always end up writing the SVG in a text
editor :-( The SVG I use is usually rather small so it is still ok (I
just generate buttons/banners for websites).

HTH,
  PeterB

PS: since this gets rather OT I propose you sent further questions in
this direction directly to me.