From "Boon, David" <david_b...@xelus.com>
Subject RE: Trancoder Exception, not an SVG Document
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:42:40 GMT
Everything looked fine in the svg source document, I could "rasterize" it
using the command line rasterizer.

I got around the error by creating the type of document that it was asking
for:

    SAXSVGDocumentFactory svgFactory = new
SAXSVGDocumentFactory("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser");
    SVGOMDocument doc = svgFactory.createDocument( result.getSystemId() );
    transcode( doc, out );

This seems to work, but there isn't any documentation or examples that show
this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnold, Curt [mailto:Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 4:49 PM
To: 'Batik Users'
Subject: RE: Trancoder Exception, not an SVG Document

I don't think there is enough information here to diagnose the problem.

My guess would be that transform is using an old namespace value
or doesn't define a namespace and the resulting document doesn't
match Batik's criterial for identifying a document as SVG.

Have you manually run the transform with the same processor?
If so, does Batik load the generated document?  If not, does
everything look appropriate in the output document.