From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject RE: DOMImplementation
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:06:00 GMT
Update - I've been searching through the mailing list archives and I found
someone with the same problem.  It turns out that I still had parser.jar and
jaxp.jar in the Tomcat/lib directory and it's DOM1, not DOM2.  I removed
both those files and now I'm only getting the DOMImplementationCSS error
(I'm assuming because Xerces doesnt support CSS yet?)

Well at least I'm down to that one error!

- Brent