From "Anthony Shawver" <ashaw...@actaview.com>
Subject transcoder
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:50:06 GMT
Hi all,
Using the algorithm described in the rasterizer tutorial, I am trying to
rasterize an SVG document.  I am creating the Document, creating a
TranscoderInput object with it, and passing it to (JPEGTranscoder)transcode.
I get the following exception:

07/09/2001 15:14:47  ERROR    -GR-  SVGRasterizer.writeImage():
TranscoderException
org.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderException: null
Enclosed Exception:
null
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.ImageTranscoder.transcode(ImageTranscoder.
java:262)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(XMLAbstractTrans
coder.java:126)
        at eis.util.graph.SVGRasterizer.writeImage(SVGRasterizer.java:75)
        at eis.util.graph.SVGRasterizer.rasterize(SVGRasterizer.java:194)
        at eis.util.graph.Grapher.createGraphs(Grapher.java:99)
        at eis.util.graph.Grapher.main(Grapher.java:270)

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?  If I take the same document,
save it to a file, and create a Transcoder object using the url, it works
fine.  The SVG document is attached.