From "Albert Valls" <ava...@ngeografics.com>
Subject Re: Obtain a SVGTextElement from a SVGDocument
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:48:02 GMT
I need a SVGTextElement or it's implementing class SVGOMTextElement in witch
are many methods I need to manipulate the position of the text. (I know many
of them are not already implemented). One of the methods is the getBBox()
for example.

This is my code:

    NodeList list = svgRoot.getElementsByTagName("text");

    int listLength = list.getLength();
    int i = 0;
    while ( i < listLength ) {
             Node aux = list.item(i);
             SVGOMTextElement textE = (SVGOMTextElement)list.item(i);
<<< Here is the problem
             i++;
    }

thank's Dave.