From Thierry Kormann <tkorm...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: Rasterizer as an Ant task
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:45:07 GMT
On Wednesday 05 September 2001 12:55, Henri K Ruini wrote:
> I've coded a little Ant task which uses Batik to rasterize SVG pictures. It
> does the same thing as the Batik's SVG Rasterizer utility, but has more Ant
> like behavior and little more options.
>
> Code and documentation are available in:
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ruini/structure/others/SVGRasterizer/
>
> The task was developed and tested with Batik 1.0 and Ant 1.3. Hopefully it
> doesn't have too many bugs...

That's nice, thanks.

I just would like to give two comments:

1 - What about the AOI transcoding hints that lets you specify an area of
interest in the document to resterize?

2 - The rasterizer uses mimetypes to specify the image type (images/png...).
Is it possible to support that (may be instead of the "PNG" string).

Regards,
Thierry.