From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Error loading external SVG
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:59:44 GMT
Bridgette,

The Batik resources are not in your classpath: this is what the
message is saying. I am not sure how FOP is bundling batik. In our
binary distribution, the resources are bundled in our jars. For
example, if you get 1.0 from http://xml.apache.org/batik, you
will find:

jar tvf batik-svg-dom.jar | grep resources
   org/apache/batik/dom/svg/resources/dtduris.properties

Good luck!
Vincent.