From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Loading an SVG from a jar file
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:43:54 GMT
Chris,

> Chris Kelly wrote:
>
> This looks a bit strange to me since I've never seen a jar URL before
> but I'm guessing the SVG has been found. Right?

We cannot know with the trace below.

> Line 3, however, still seems to give me problems (line 3 is
> SVGApplication.java:98 below):-
>
> Exception occurred during event dispatching:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.batik.css.parser.Parser

Right: this means that you do not have
org.apache.batik.css.parser.Parser
in your classpath. My guess is that there are a couple .class files
missing in your applet.jar file. In other words, try to add
org.apache.batik.css to your applet.jar for example and see if you
still have the error.

I hope this helps,
Vincent.