From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Converting .fla to Batik format
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:47:23 GMT
Marc,

I will contact the people in the project you are pointing to and see
if they are interested in contributing to Batik.

Btw, I also hope there is another way for designers: tools will
generate SVG natively, just as they do flash today. There is none
that I know of yet, but that I think it is going to happen.

Thanks!
Vincent.