From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Problem transcoding SVG file, X server issue
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:53:43 GMT
Matti,

About the problem you have with your SVG file, please send the example
which fails and we will have a look into it and I think
we will be able to tell you what is happening.

About the X server, until JDK 1.3 included, the Java 2D API makes a
connection to the X server. There have been discussions on the
Batik list and on the Java 2D API list about this. For example, see:

http://koala.ilog.fr/batik/mlists/batik-dev/archives/msg00810.html

Vincent.