From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: ANN: SVG Rasterizer task 1.1
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:51:03 GMT
Henri,

Thanks for putting this together. Would you like to contribute it to
the Batik project? I think this would be a great addition.
Your code seems to be under the Apache license already.
Thanks for letting us know.
Cheers,
Vincent.

Henri K Ruini wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated my rasterizer task [1]. I implemented AOI transcoding hints and changed the
rasterizer to use MIME types to specify the type
> of the result image as Thierry Kormann suggested. PDF output format is now supported
if the FOP is available. I also fixed a stupid bug