From David Mundie <mun...@anthus.com>
Subject Re: Batik Under OS X 10.1
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:48:59 GMT
Great to know you're there. I'll probably leave the debugging to you,
but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

I find the problems kind of inexplicable. I know the Batik team had been
in touch with Apple regarding the streaking; you'd think they would have
run the Batik samples at the same time they fixed that problem. Morphon,
Xalan, and Xerces (the other Java programs I use) run fine under 10.1.