From David Mundie <mun...@anthus.com>
Subject Batik Under OS X 10.1
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 22:22:57 GMT
Among the reasons I eagerly awaited OS X 10.1 was the hope that the
Batik streaking problem under 10.0 would be gone. Sure enough, it is
fixed - but now I have two even worse problems.

(a) Text doesn't work - characters come out as rectangles and I get gobs
of

kCGErrorFailure : CGGStackRestore: gstack underflow.

errors.

(b) The images are truncated on the left and the top. It looks like
about a quarter of the image is missing on those two edges.

Any observations or recommendations? I have placed samples of my
converted images at

http://www.anthus.com/Work/moonPhases.png

and

http://www.anthus.com/Work/textRotate.png

Any help would be appreciated - I've been waiting a long time to get
batik working under OS X.