From "Danny Ye" <happyl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Question about docBBox
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 03:44:21 GMT
Dear batik developers:

Thank you for give us the good product, it is woundful.
We used batik-1.0beta few monthes ago, and now we want upgrate it to
batik-1.0release.  But there are some function are not exist anymore. You
must replaced it.  Could you be kindly help me how to upgrate the function?

Have a look at fellow code

   public double getScreenLocationX(int theX)
   {
      double dComputeX = 0;

      if (docBBox != null)
      {
         Rectangle2D rec = ((GeneralPath)docBBox).getBounds2D();

         double dlX = rec.getMinX();
         double dscX = transform.getScaleX();

         dComputeX = dlX + theX * dscX;
      }

      return (int)dComputeX;
   }
How can get the same function of docBBox in release?

Danny