From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject File Not Found ...
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:14:56 GMT
Hello.

I'm new to the list so excuse me if this was answered before.

My problem is that Batik (I just tested RC2 with the svgbrowser) does not
print out a file not found exception if an external image (e.g. that
png.png) could not be found. It would be nice for me if Batik writes
"External Link file://d:/xyz/png.png could not be found".

I'm using Cocoon 2 with Batik and there I got the problem that an external
PNG could not be found - and I have no idea where Batik looks for it ...

Hope I could describe my problem clearly.

JOERN_HEID