From David Kane <dk...@money.buser.net>
Subject RE: Obtain a SVGTextElement from a SVGDocument
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:17:52 GMT
Albert,

What do you want to do with the node?  There is very little in the
SVGTextElement interface.  But in general, you'll do something like the
following:

     Nodelist n = document.getElementsByTagName("text");
     Element e = n.item(0);

The element interface should give you visibility what I imagine you might
need.

Dave