From David Kane <dk...@money.buser.net>
Subject Re: Obtain a SVGTextElement from a SVGDocument
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:59:24 GMT
Albert,

Wouldn't something like the following work for you?

    Nodelist n = document.getElementsByTagName("text");
    Element e = n.item(0);
    e.setAttribute ("x", "100");
    e.setAttribute ("y", "100");

In any event I believe the following line is incorrect:

   SVGOMTextElement textE = (SVGOMTextElement)list.item(i);

Because SVGOMTextElement is an interface, and I do not believe you can
used a casting operation on an interface.  You should be able to eliminate
the cast, (SVGOMTextElement)

Dave