From Thierry Kormann <tkorm...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: Where it is?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:39:22 GMT
On Thursday 18 October 2001 10:33, Vijaya Kumar wrote:
>         Can anybody tell me where the xml contents are converts to graphics
> in the Batik source. i.e) I need to see which class files retrives the svg
> (xml) tag from svg file say (<text x=10 y=20> Value </text> ) is
> transformed to text at the specific location.

First we create a dom (using the classes in the batik/dom/svg classes).

Then we are using the bridge package to convert a SVG DOM tree to a GVT Tree.
GVT stands for Graphics Vector Toolkit (a tree used to render svg content
using the Java2D API - package batik/gvt/).

Finally, we are using the batik/gvt/renderer package to render a GVT tree and
so create a BufferedImage.

Good luck.

Thierry.