From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Error on Batik web page
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:57:33 GMT
Charles,

Thanks for catching the typo. I will fix it. We are working on the
final bug fixes and improvements for 1.1:

- xml:base support
- bug fixing
- improvements to the test suite infrastructure and coverage and more.

We are hoping to make a new developer build avaialble early next
week and then, we will do the 1.1 release as soon as we feel the
documentation is in a good shape.

Vincent.

cbornste wrote:

> The web page indicates that the upcoming 1.1 will be "conformant with the final recommendation
of September 4th, 2000." Shouldn't that be