From "Gerard.Davison" <Gerard.Davi...@oracle.com>
Subject Rendering attributed text.
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:16:30 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to write out out underlined text using 1.0 of Batik. I am useing the

following API to write  the string from SVGGraphics2D :

   Graphics2D.drawString(AttributedCharacterIterator, float,float);

But this doesn't work and I end up with "AttributedCharacterIterator not
supported yet" being traced on the console.

Can anybody tell me what version of Batik I would have to update to in order to
get support for this method. Or does anybody know of a good quick workaround for

doing undelined text using this version of Batik.

Thanks,

G.

--

   Features times Quality is Proportional to Time
   GMDavison@iee.org