From Michal Piotrowski <bast...@3miasto.net>
Subject DOM event.getTarget() doesn't work with Batik extensions.
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:22:59 GMT
I am using org.w3c.dom.events.EventListener on a root element of SVG tree
(jcanv.getSVGDocument().getRootElement().addEventListener("click",dom_lstnr,false)).
When I click on element in JSVGCanvas component I can check what it is by invoking event.getTarget().
That works fine with all standard SVG elements but it doesn't work with Batik extensions.
What should I do to get event target with Batik extensions?

Michal Piotrowski