From "Guillaume Laforge" <glafo...@reflexe.fr>
Subject Re: Native Image format
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:47:09 GMT
Hello Steven,

There are a lot of implementations of the Base64 algorithm, you can also use the following
classes to convert your image files in order to embed them directly in you SVG content :

org.apache.xerces.utils.Base64
org.apache.catalina.util.Base64

Guillaume

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven Dow
  To: Batik Users
  Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 10:39 PM
  Subject: Native Image format

  Can someone tell me how a jpg is translated to the format below?  The documentation I've
found does not give much detail about this method of embedding images.  If you paste this
simple example into a new SVG file you will see the result is an image.  What is the translation
algorithm?  Any help is much appreciated...

  Steven