From "K, Balamurugan (CORP, GEITC)" <Balamuruga...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Getting rendered image from JSVGCanvas
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:53:30 GMT
Dear friends,
	 I am new to Batik. I need help from u guys. I have a requirement. I
have to show vector graphics to get high resolution. I need to create icons
which will have images. When i resize that icon i will lose the resolution
if the image is gif or any raster based. JSVGCanvas is the best one for that
but for each icon i can't use JSVGCanvas. It is very slow.
	What i am thinking to solve this problem is, i will use svg. For
that i need to know how to acces the rendered image object from JSVGCanvas.
If i know how to do that each time when i resize i will get the new rendered
image from JSVGCanvas in that way i wont lose the resolution. I think this
will be more useful for different projects as well. It will be greatful if
any one show me the right direction.

Thanks in advance
Bala

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."