From "K, Balamurugan (CORP, GEITC)" <Balamuruga...@geind.ge.com>
Subject RE: Getting rendered image from JSVGCanvas
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:51:11 GMT
	Thanks for the suggesion thomas. Let me put my problem more clear.

	I need to give an image for icons(componets).User will drag and drop
the components into the panel. He may resize the icons. If i put .gif as
image of an icon when user resizes it he will lose the resolution. To avaoid
that i was planing to user SVG i dont want to use JSVGCanvas. I tried with
class SVGRasterizer(Which will give me a bufferedImage) but still i could
not get the resolution SVG. If i can access the rendered image from
JSVGCanvas or JSVComponent or JGVTComponent. When ever user resizes icon. I
will pass the svg document with new size to above mentioned(JSVGCanvas)one
and get the rendered one from it.

	In this approch i will be having one control class for that if i
pass the svgdocument and size it will give me Rendered image out of it.

	I want to know how to do? Any one of you people can help me. It
would be great help for me.

Thanks in advance
Bala