From "Jeremy E. Denton" <jden...@galdosinc.com>
Subject Batik 1.5 and basic attribute support
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:20:43 GMT

Hey,

	The additions from 1.1 to 1.5b are great. I've been exploring them and it
really great to see. The only thing that confounds me is that there doesn't
seem to be support for changing basic attribute values like fill or stroke.
I mean one of the most basic and common uses for scripting in SVG is
changing the colour of an object as the mouse passes over it. Anyone know if
there is a reason for this?

	Anyway of getting around it?

Jeremy E. Denton
Software Developer | Privileged or confidential information may be contained
Galdos Systems Inc | in this message. If this message was not intended for
                   | you, destroy it and notify us immediately. Opinions,
phone:             | conclusions, recommendations, and other information
(604)484-2762      | recommendations, and other information presented in
fax:               | this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by
(604)484-2755      | my employer or firm.