From "Yohann LIGOUT" <yohann.lig...@unilog.fr>
Subject Re: Error when loading an image
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:52:08 GMT
Sorry for this question. I found the problem.
    -----Message d'origine-----
    De : Yohann LIGOUT <yohann.ligout@unilog.fr>
    À : batik-users@xml.apache.org <batik-users@xml.apache.org>
    Date : jeudi 11 avril 2002 17:14
    Objet : Error when loading an image

    Hi everybody,

    I have a problem when I load an SVG image.

    I succeed in using an SVG image with a servlet (which generate the image) to show it in
a static HTML page (with the ie objet tag)

    Now, I would like to use an applet to render the SVG image. But I have a problem because
I don't change a lot of things in the servlet but there is this error:

    java.io.IOException: Elément racine de document manquant.
     at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.batik.bridge.DocumentLoader.loadDocument(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.SVGDocumentLoader.run(Unknown Source)

    In fact, my servlet now deliver only a UTF-8 content. This content is the SVG image of
course.

    I try to use the setURI method and the loadSVGDocument method on my JSVGCanvas but I always
have this error.

    As I am newbie with batik, I try to understand the JSVGCanvas tutorial and the code of
the SVGBrowser of Batik but It is very difficult at the beginning so: help me!!

    Thanks and excuse my bad english but I am french.
    Yohann.