From "K, Balamurugan (CORP, GEITC)" <Balamuruga...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Graphics2D to jpg
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:23:49 GMT
Hi,
    I want to create jpeg file from Grpahics2D object. Please let me know
how to do it. If possible give me some sample code.

Thanks in advance
Bala

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."