From Darya Said-Akbari <darya_akb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bad quality after converting SVG to PDF
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:12:14 GMT
Hello

after I was successful in converting my first SVG to
PDF I wonder about the bad quality in PDF.

I used the batikFX.svg file from the Batik samples
directory. Please look to the attached result.

Here is the command I used:
java org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main -m
application/pdf samples/batikFX.svg

How can I improve the conversion? Or is it just that
what I have to accept or not.

Any hints from you, how I can get the same result in
PDF as I view the SVG file in the SVG Browser, are
very welcome.

regards,
Darya