From "M. van Veen" <mich...@microweb.nl>
Subject GraphicsNode MouseSupport -> DOMTree MouseSupport
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:03:00 GMT
Hi Vincent!

Is there any mousesupport at the level of a MouseAdapter being
implemented in the DOMTree EvenListener?

I'm experiencing some problems, working with mouselisteners directly
attached to the root of the DOMtree rather than to the root of the gvttree.

For instance, with the GraphicsNodeMouseListener (Batik 1.1.1) I could
listen to mouseReleased, pressed, dragged, moved, etc (like the Java
MouseAdapter). Unfortunately, the SVG_EVENT_ (SVGConstants) only allows
  mouseout,over, and click. I'm busy with a project to design a
mousedriven editor. That means that I have to drag objects, so I need to
know which object I'm dragging at mousePressed moment (for
visualization). SVG_EVENT_CLICK is a bit too late....

I hope you can help me out ( again ;-) ) !

Kind regards,

Michael.