From Michael Gale <michael.g...@bitflash.com>
Subject RE: Exceptions trying to create inverse transform of an SVG file.
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:03:59 GMT
Have you tried the JSVGCanvas example
(http://xml.apache.org/batik/svgcanvas.html)  on Batik's web site?  If
you're simply extending the class, it should work for yours too.

Are you also overloading the paint method?  If you have overloaded it, then
don't forget to call the paint method on the super class as well.

Good luck,
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:David.Smith@aeroint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 9:47 AM
To: 'Batik Users'
Subject: RE: Exceptions trying to create inverse transform of an SVG
file.

Thanks,

adding a component.setSize() removed the errors, but unfortunately now it
doesnt load anything.  I still get a null document.

Ive tried this with a couple of other files as well, still with no luck.

What I really need is a way of loading an SVGDocument direct from file.  It
seems like a really obvious requirement but I cant find the class anywhere.

Dave