From "Stephane Hillion" <shill...@ilog.fr>
Subject RE: Repainting a GVT tree
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:33:02 GMT

The step 5 handles the repaint of GVT (if the changes to GVT where caused by
a change to the DOM tree), so it is not needed to re-execute step 4.

If nothing happen when you modify the DOM tree, it is perhaps because:

- the component has detected that the document is static. To prevent that,
call JSVGComponent.setDocumentState(JSVGComponent.ALWAYS_DYNAMIC) method
before loading or setting your document,

- you are modifying GVT directly. JSVGComponent cannot handle this case,

- you are trying to modify some style properties with Batik 1.5beta1. Get
the current CVS version, it will probably work.