From David Teran <david.te...@cluster9.com>
Subject parsing and applying css
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:45:18 GMT
Hi,

i am looking for a css parser and it seems that the one from batik is pretty mature. I must
do the following:

apply an existing CSS2 document where all the styles are defined to a XML file which i could
parse using a DOM parser. My question is if the following would be a general solution:

1) parse the css2 document
2) parse the xml file
3) use batiks css part to compute for every node in the DOM (from point 2) the style and then
do whatever i want with this information.

I mean does batik free me from checking which style gets applied to which tag in the XML file?
If the general approach is ok, could someone point me in the right direction?

thanks, david