From "M. van Veen" <mich...@microweb.nl>
Subject Re: Batik mousevent screencoordinates and java mouseevent screen coordinates
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:35:41 GMT
Hi!

I checked the screencoords (getScreenX, getScreenY), but the value it returns
is the upperleftcorner of the svgcanvas in screen coords, NOT the location of
the event in screen coords ;-(. I assume the correct behaviour should be
returning the screencoords of the event location (as stated in the api-docs)?

getClientX and getClientY work fine!

Michael.