From "M. van Veen" <mich...@microweb.nl>
Subject getSVGDocumentSize
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:29:48 GMT
Hi!

First of all I noticed al lot of commits on cvs, nice work!

I experience a little problem. When I change the width and height of the
<svg>, the document doesn't change dynamicly, as would be expected.

My code:

Element rootElement = document.getDocumentElement();
rootElement.setAttributeNS(null, "width", 100); // was 200
rootElement.setAttributeNS(null, "height", 100); // was 200

When I write the svg to file, it contains the changed width and height. I
have to read the document again, to display it correctly. Thus the DOM tree
is altered correctly.

Same behaviour problem occurs with the viewbox.

Retrieving the document size with JSVGComponent.getSVGDocumentSize() returns
the old one.

Are there any extra method(s) I have to call when changing the root of the
element, to view the result?

Kind regards,

Michael.