From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Question about Bridge?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:36:45 GMT
Robert,

There are a number of elements which are not implemented (or not yet):

SMIL Animation:

animate, animateColor, animateMotion, animateTransform, set, mpath

Others:

cursor, definition-src, font-face-format, font-face-name

defs and metadata do not requite any special processing in the bridge.

foreignObject is supported in the sense you could use it (building
on top of Batik), but we do not do anything with it by default.

The others you are listing are implemented: altGlyphDef, altGlyphItem
(see the SVGAltGlyphElementBridge), symbol, script and style, tref,
tspan and view (look for their tag constants in the Bridge to understand
where/how they are used).

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Vincent.