From "Thierry Kormann" <tkorm...@ilog.fr>
Subject RE: getSVGDocumentSize
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:19:48 GMT

> First of all I noticed al lot of commits on cvs, nice work!

Thanks.

> I experience a little problem. When I change the width and height of the
> <svg>, the document doesn't change dynamicly, as would be expected.
>
> Same behaviour problem occurs with the viewbox.
>
> Are there any extra method(s) I have to call when changing the
> root of the
> element, to view the result?

well, I would say no. Modifying attributes (width/height, viewBox...) on
<svg> element is not yet supported in Batik.

You can enter a RFE in bugzilla (and specify the priority of this feature).
Honestly, this is not on a high priority feature on our TODO list but we
also want to make our users happy, so...

Regards,
Thierry.