From "Jeff Hansen" <sqra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Embedding fonts
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:41:36 GMT
I'm using Adobe Illustrator to embed fonts into my SVG documents, and it's
giving me a weird error that the CSS code is incorrect.  Is it possible to
embed fonts into SVG documents in the way that Adobe Illustrator embeds
them.  When I turn the fonts into outlines (instead of fonts) it renders
fine in Batik, but when it embeds them it crashes.  The XML code looks like:

font-family{font-face='Font',url:... and a bunch of random characters (which
is the embedded font)

If this isn't supported right now that's fine but I'd like to know when this
may be supported in the future.  Thanks.

-Jeff Hansen