From "Vollmer, Thomas - CannonSA" <thomas.voll...@itt.com>
Subject RE: Fundamental Batik DOM API question
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:41:41 GMT
By "Batik DOM API" I of course mean the SVG DOM API.
So I guess this is a question for the SVG mailing list.
Sorry for the noise...
-Thomas

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for
the delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this
message may contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such
a case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Information contained in this message that does not relate to the
business of ITT is neither endorsed by nor attributable to ITT.