From "Dominic M" <dmorr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: A most basic ?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:58:14 GMT

From: "Fayyad, Elias" <efayyad@netmap-us.com>
To: "'Batik Users'" <batik-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: 18 June 2002 20:53
Subject: RE: A most basic ?

> Can you tell us what your classpath is?
>
> Elias.

org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent$BridgeUserAgent.getXMLParserClassNa
> me(Unknown Source)
>         at

org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent$BridgeUserAgentWrapper.getXMLParser
> ClassName(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.batik.bridge.DocumentLoader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent.loadSVGDocument(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.batik.swing.JSVGCanvas.setURI(Unknown Source)
>         at SVGApplication$2.actionPerformed(SVGApplication.java:59)
>         at
> javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1767)
>         at

javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButto
> n.java:1820)
>         at

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:4
> 19)
>         at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:257)
>         at

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener
> .java:258)
>         at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5021)
>         at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:4818)
>         at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1380)
>         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3526)
>         at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1437)
>         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3367)
>         at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3214)
>         at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2929)
>         at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2859)
>         at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1423)
>         at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1566)
>         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3367)
>         at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:445)
>         at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.ja
> va:190)
>         at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java
> :144)
>         at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)
>         at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:130)
>         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:98)
> Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
> name org.apache.batik.util.resources.XMLResourceDescriptor, locale en_US
>         at

java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:8