From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject squiggle not loading
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:08:37 GMT

NP> That's interesting. Because I just downloaded the
NP> "batik-1.5beta3.zip " from http://xml.apache.org/batik/dist/ and
NP> when I install it, there is no jar file: batik-squiggle.jar.

    This is correct, as I said batik-squiggle was introduced after the
1.5B3 release.  Since I didn't know what release you were running I
took a guess at a possible problem.

NP> I am using whatever release is currently up on the preceeding
NP> URL. which is binary beta3.  I've deleted everything in my
NP> CLASSPATH env. also and still get this problem. I also cleared
NP> references in the /jre/lib/ext to w3c files.

    I don't think I can help you much here.  I tried downloading the
release files and everything worked fine for me.  If you aren't using
JDK 1.3.1 I would sugest upgrading, some people have also had success
using JDK 1.4.