From "Charles H. Woloszynski" <...@clearmetrix.com>
Subject Re: Problem with clip-path and transcoding
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 18:51:54 GMT
Thomas:

I have not had success getting the CVS version of Batik.  I did manage
to create the following test application that
shows the same behaviour.

Any advice on correcting this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie

P.S.  I have put the test SVG file on our public server, so the URL
should work as coded in the attachement.