From "Arvind Sareen" <arvind_sar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkbox in SVG
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:01:01 GMT
Hi Thomas,

You are right this is what I need in the functionality but the problem is
that I can not make a checkbox in a svg file whereas it can be made in HTML.
For example:

In HTML syntax for check box is <input type=checkbox name=c1 checked>

but what is the syntax in svg file.
I need that syntax so that I can make checkbox in a svg file.
because I need to display checkbox with a polygon and a circle.

For example display would be like this

In the first column checkbox,

In the second column polygon

In the third column name of the state.