From "Arvind Sareen" <arvind_sar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkbox in SVG
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:58:30 GMT
Hi Thomas,

     <g id="cbx1_0" transform="translate(20,52)"
        onclick="onoff('cbx1_0', 'State Boundry')>
        <rect width="10" height="10"
         style="fill:yellow;stroke:black;stroke-width:1" />
        <path d="M0,0 l10,10 m0,-10 l-10,10"
              style="fill:none;stroke:black;stroke-width:2"
              visibility="hidden"/>
     </g>

This would not create a checkbox whereas I need a checkbox like we have in
HTML. Regarding the onoff function . This function is in js file which has
been included . This function is used for switching a particular layer on
and off.

Is it possible to make checkbox in SVG file with functionality similar to
that in HTML. Because in the code whereever I have made yellow rectangles, I
need to have a checkbox.
Is there a workaround to it.

Regards

Arvind