From George Armhold <armh...@cs.rutgers.edu>
Subject apparent memory leak in JSVGComponent [Batik 1.5b4]
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:02:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar problem to the one that James mentioned
back in August, but I'm using Batik 1.5b4.  In my case, I'm using a
JSVGComponent and asking it to successively load different SVG
documents by calling setSVGDocument().  Windows Task Manager shows the
memory going up and up with each successive document, until finally I
get an OutOfMemoryException.  I can provide a sample program that
tickles it, if needed.  Can anyone suggest a fix or workaround?

Thanks