From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject RE: Possible bug with <use x="25%" y="147.../>
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:12:47 GMT

Hi Andrew

AP> Howdy, the following svg throws a null pointer during load.. I'm
AP> running the latest cvs version (day or two old).  It works fine in
AP> the adobe svg and mixing percentages and exact units works fine
AP> for <line>s.

    Thanks for the excellent summary of the problem.  Can you file
this as a Bug Report so it doesn't get lost?

    http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

    Thanks again (just an FYI, Since the use element creates a
viewport I'm guessing that we are trying to resolve the x coord in the
as yet unfinished viewport the use defines rather than the viewport
the use lives in).