From Philippe Converset <pconver...@Qarbon.com>
Subject Re: Change fill color in a GraphicsNode
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 08:07:30 GMT
Hi,

If your GraphicsNode is a ShapeNode, then you can use the
setShapePainter() method.

Here is an example:

      FillShapePainter painter;

      painter = new FillShapePainter(shapeNode.getShape());
      painter.setPaint(Color.RED);
      shapeNode.setShapePainter(painter);
      shapeNode.paint(g2d);

If you want to specify the stroke paint, then you can use
StrokeShapePainter and if you want to specify the stroke and the fill
paint at the same time, then you must use a CompositeShapePainter on
which you add the two previous painters through the addShapePainter()
method.

Hope this helps.

Philippe